Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Blah.

I had a dream about you.
You weren't really there. But you were.
It was dark and you were there like a bright light.
There was so much mystery around you, at least in the beginning.

And then slowly the dream drew in more colors,
I learned much about you, and you about me.

But in truth, did we really understand each other?
I think we did, but not fully.

And in the end, you killed me. In the dream that is.
After a happier you.
Just like that.

Though I didn't die.
I bled. But didn't die.

Weird that the dream came.
Why do I think its about you.
It may not be about you, but I think it is.

I think I am being harsh, saying its about you.
But thats how I feel. What can I do? Can I change what I feel?
I cant do anything.

1 comment:

Zephyr said...

seeee!!! i told uuuuu!!! hahahah!!