Saturday, September 6, 2008

Phase


I went through a phase.
A phase in which many things happened at once.
A phase in which I cocooned myself yet the same time flew all around as a butterfly.
A phase in which I had some great times yet many moments of the worst.
During this time I felt things I never felt before. Feeling that I still, having a hard time understanding.
I learned many new things. About others, about life, my self.
I learned of some qualities of myself(or maybe I did know of them before but didnt truly acknowledge them), causes of some which gave me much remorse yet others that made me truly happy.
Through this all I have changed.
I dont know if it can be called a change, but I have realized that now I am letting myself get lost in some aspects of myself that I supressed for a while.

There are some people I need to apologize to, others I need to thank.
But I plan on during neither. Doing so would be absurd and irrelevant.

For the people I thought I knew, I think I know, and will get to know :)



No comments: